We guarantee that:
- The structured annuity will be in full compliance with all Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CCRA) rules and regulations.
- All payments under the annuity will be tax-free.
- The annuity will be placed with approved federally regulated Life Insurance companies with a Standard & Poors Rating of AA or better, and assets over $8 billion.
- Periodic payments will be guaranteed by two insurers — the underwriting life insurance company and the defendant’s casualty insurer or its assignee.
- We will obtain competitive quotes and show them to the client
- We will set out a complete schedule of payments showing the dates on which payments will be deposited directly into the plaintiff’s bank account.
- At no charge and for the life of the annuity we will provide administrative services to the plaintiff for address or banking changes, and we will interact with the underwriting life insurance companies as necessary to keep the annuity in order.